Join our international challenge!
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) launched an initiative named #CoCreateMyCity. The intention is to create impact by promoting international collaborative action and knowledge exchange. Together with the Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar (UCAD) as a Senegalese partner, PLNT Leiden, the African Studies Centre, Circular Stories , are joining the international cohort aiming to #CoCreateDAKAR.
We are looking for 15 Netherlands based students to join a Bootcamp in June 2021 where Senegalese and Dutch students design together circular solutions for waste challenges in Dakar. The challenges are:
2. Circular fashion
3. Household waste
4. Organic waste
Is this for you?
Are you a student enrolled to a Dutch University? Sign up if you want to work on the circular challenges in Senegal.
– You have completed 2 years of University education.
– You are analytical, curious, and eager to learn more about the circular economy.
– Love working in a multidisciplinary team, sharing a commitment to making an impact.
– Looking for a fun and experience where different cultures expertise come together.
Who are we looking for?
The goal is to create solutions to real problems, so we are looking for committed individuals that will attend the sessions and are eager to make an impact.
– Young professional, preferably with knowledge of entrepreneurship concepts and innovation theories
– Can communicate (oral and written) in English
– If you can understand and speak (a bit of) French it is a plus but do not hesitate to apply if you do not
The challenge runs between 28 April 2021 and 3 July 2021 and includes 5 preparatory three hours sessions on selected dates in April and May, a 3 full-days Bootcamp in June (28-29-30 June), and a Demo-Day (2 July). For the detailed programme please follow the link below.
12 April 2021, 23.59 hrs.
For more information about the programme and to apply, please click: